Furnace and Heater Repair – Located in Roanoke, TX
If you’re in need of a furnace or heater repair company in Roanoke, TX, look no further and call 1st Response AC and Heating! Our team is experienced and skilled with all types of repair. No matter what make or model you have, if it can be repaired, we can repair it. In some cases, though, the furnace cannot be repaired, or it would be more expensive to repair it than to replace it. In those cases, we have a solution for you, as well. When you hire 1st Response, know you’ve contracted with a qualified professional HVAC company for furnace repair in Roanoke, TX.
Why your furnace/heater needs repairs:
- Circuit breaker issues: the circuit breaker for the furnace will trip, which may cause it to turn off.
- Clogged air filter: has been known to be the biggest causes for furnace or heater problems. Make sure to routinely change the air filter to avoid this issue.
Maintaining your heating system is essential for top efficiency. A heating system tune-up or furnace repair can help save money and save lives. Did you know that a crack in the heat exchanger in a furnace can result in dangerous carbon monoxide gas being circulated throughout a home? Other problems can have the same result, including:
- Incorrect air/gas mix in burners
- Improper venting that may cause air to enter the burner from the wrong direction
- A malfunction in the furnace, water heater, or appliance itself
- Improper installation
So, if you’re experiencing problems with your furnace or heater and in need of a repair, give us a call (817) 232-1137 today and get started heating your home.